With cold weather and Valentine’s Day all around, there’s nothing more romantic than breakfast in bed and romantic, fell good movies on the TV.
Try out this special recipe on your significant other, and its guaranteed to bring a smile to his/her face, and some extra cuddling time.
And if your single, that’s okay too. You still have to eat right? And what better way to sharpen your kitchen skills for when that special someone does enter your life 😉
- 4 slices premium Italian bread
- 2 eggs
- Pure vanilla extract (not the cheap imitation stuff)
- Pure almond extract
- Beat the eggs in a bowl
- Add a touch of the vanilla, almond, and spices
- Coat a frying pan with non-stick spray and put on medium heat
- Saturate the bread with the mixture of eggs and spices
- Place the bread on the frying pan
- Lightly toast each side
- Top with pure maple syrup (VT or NY ONLY)